WIN IN $250 IN ARTWORK DESIGN CONTEST
Submit the winning artwork for the 2012 Fair and you could win
The Nevada County Fairgrounds is sponsoring a contest to find the best artwork to illustrate the 2012 Nevada County Fair theme – “Barnyard Safari.” If you’re a talented artist, and you’d like $250, this is the contest to enter!
The contest, which is open to Nevada County residents only, takes place now through Friday, February 10. If you submit the winning artwork, you will win $250 and a 2012 Nevada County Fair package that includes admission tickets, parking and carnival coupons. Additionally, the winning artwork will be used on various Fair promotional pieces, print ads, buttons, t-shirts, banners, posters, and flyers.
Interested artists may use any medium and can submit up to three entries, which must be on 8-1/2 by 11-inch paper. Entries can be delivered to the Fairgrounds Office at 11228 McCourtney Road or mailed to the Fair Office at PO Box 2687, Grass Valley, CA 95945. A complete set of rules can be found on the Fair’s website at the Nevada County Fair Website, or by calling the Fair Office at (530) 273-6217.
The 2012 Nevada County Fair is August 8 – 12.
- Create A Ginerbread House And Win At The Nevada County Fair (nevadacounty.com)
- Nevada County Fairground County Christmas Faire 2011 (nevadacounty.com)
- Contests, Costumes, and A Cupcake Walk at the Nevada County Fair 2011 (nevadacounty.com)
- Costume Contest At Graveyard Ghoul-A At Nevada County Fairgrounds 2011 (nevadacounty.com)
- Two Halloween Events Planned On October 29 At The Nevada County Fairgrounds (nevadacounty.com)
Thinking of buying or selling?
For all your real estate needs
Email or call:
John J. O’Dell Realtor® GRI