Community Encouraged to Nominate Nevada County Families
The Nevada County Fairgrounds is seeking nominations for the 2012 Fair Family of the Year. Each year a family is recognized at the Nevada County Fair, and this year the Fairgrounds is asking the community for its help in nominating a family for this special award.
To be considered, the Fair team is looking for a family who is very involved with the Fair, either through exhibiting or volunteering, and passionate about the Fair. Families chosen in previous years were recognized for their commitment to, and involvement with, the Nevada County Fair and the community.
If you’d like to nominate a family, please submit a one page summary of why you think the family of your choice deserves recognition as the 2012 Fair Family of the Year. The family chosen will be honored at opening ceremonies of the Nevada County Fair, and will also receive daily admission to the Fair, a season parking pass, ride coupons, and a family portrait from Schaffers Originals of Grass Valley.
This year’s Nevada County Fair is August 8 – 12, and the theme is “Barnyard Safari!” Visit www.NevadaCountyFair.com for information or call (530) 273-6217.
Publicist, Nevada County Fairgrounds
Facebook: Nevada County Fairgrounds
Nevada County Fair August 8 – 12, 2012
Draft Horse Classic September 20 – 23, 2012
Halloween at the Fairgrounds October 27, 2012
Country Christmas Faire November 23 – 25, 2012
- Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation To Host Crab Cioppino Feed (nevadacounty.com)
- Nevada County Artwork Design Contest 2012 (nevadacounty.com)
- Nevada County Fairground’s CEO To Serve As President Of Western Fairs Association’s Board Of Directors (nevadacounty.com)
- Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation to Host Crab Cioppino Feed March 31 (yubanet.com)
- Volunteer To Remove Scotch Broom In March 2012 (nevadacounty.com)
Thinking of buying or selling?
For all your real estate needs
Email or call today:
John J. O’Dell Realtor® GRI